Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Good morning, crafty bleeps!  I hope all is well!  I'm here this morning with challenge #3 for Anita Be Stampin Challenge!  The first challenge of the month we have decided to switch it up and give you something other than a sketch.  This time around Anita has chosen a COLOR challenge for us! 
You can use any combo of the colors above...use them all or just a couple!  Don't forget...to be entered to win the prize, you must use an ABS image!  Don't have any yet?  What are you waiting for?  Join us at our ABS Group on PCP to get your exclusive freebie!  :O)

I used Bree on my layout along with 3 of the 4 colors above.  Can you see the image?  It's very subtle.  I used just her head as she's got that huge cheesy grin just like I did in the photos I scrapped.  I saw something similar the other and loved it, so I thought I'd give it a try myself!  Don't forget that digital images are wonderful ways to dress up your layouts as well!  :O)

Be sure to head over to to the ABS Challenge blog to check out the details for the challenge, upload your entry and see what the rest of the team have made to inspire you!  Thanks for coming by today! 

9 comments from friends:

Anonymous said...

AWW! Lila, that is such a precious photo!! Gorgeous colors on your layout hun!! TFS!

Angela said...

Aww, this page is just precious!! My son who will be 10 next month still like to hug and love all over me(he is such a Momma's boy).
All 3 of the pics you used are just adorable.
Hugs:)
Angela

Tammy said...

Wonderful layout. Love the colors.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Another creative idea! Wonderful layout with great colors!

Rachel Hope said...

Awesome page! Love the subtle image on the journaling!

Gina Lindsay said...

What sweet pictures! Love the layout too. I really need to scrap more!

Anita said...

I heart your big cheesy grin, girlfriend! LOL Fabulous layout, sweetie! :)

Marlene said...

Awww....what a beautiful layout - and you have the prettiest smile I've ever seen!

Jacqueline said...

O how sweet!!! Love all the pictures and what an amazing page! Great use of the colors chickie! :) Hugs!