Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A New Card and DT Search

Hello all my crafty peeps!  I hope you were all able to stop by yesterday for my Sassy Studio Designs "A Walk Down Sassy Lane" posts!  We strolled down memory lane with some of our older designs...it was much fun!

Today I'm back with a new card that features a cute digital stamp from *wink *wink ink.  It's a digital freebie, so be sure to hop over and pick yours up too!  :O)  I am using this card as one of my samples for the DT Search at Paper Romance.  I have used the fabulous {farewell} sketch from Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge.  It's so sad to see this challenge blog disappear...be sure to scoot over to the blog and show them all some love!
Happy crafting!!!

6 comments from friends:

Tonya Klar said...

How cute is this??? I love your little cat and you did such a lovely job on the sketch! Good luck to you! Love your blog design btw!! Love those Sassy girls! Good luck on the DT search!!!

Stef H said...

oh this is darling! i love the colors and those pearls look like his tail. just stunning!

Jen Shults said...

This is so cute Lelia! I love that little kitty and your coloring of her is great!! Gorgeous work girl!

Danni said...

This is so cute and fun!! Awesome job!

Rebecca said...

I love the card, and your coloring is AMAZING! Thanks for playing along with Twilight Tuesday!

Marlene said...

I played with this image a few days ago, as well...it's so delightful! Love your card - it looks great!