Monday, October 12, 2009

Card Patterns Sketch


Hi everyone!  I had a full day of errands and then some getting ready for the Sassy Studio Designs Release Party on Thursday!!!  I wanted to pop on and show you the card I made for Card Patterns this week.  I love this sketch and it worked out well with this image, "Holiday Shopping".  :O)  Here is the sketch and my take on it. 


Here I have used the SSD Pillow Box Template along with the Cocoa image...both of these will be released on Thursday, October 15th!  Doesn't she look so comfy and content sipping her hot cocoa?  I plan to add a Starbuck's gift certificate inside.  :O)


Don't forget that Sassy Studio Designs has Card Scents too!  We have some new scents coming for the holidays...I will keep you updated on those!  What's better than getting a handmade card?  One that smells good enough to eat, of course!  :O)

2 comments from friends:

whoistracy said...

These are great Lelia! I love the way you ruffled the ribbon on the first card- such a cute idea. Need to remember to do that on one of my cards these days.

Valerie said...

WOW really cute cards!!!