Saturday, July 18, 2009

Boo to YOU!!!

Hi all. My friend, Peggy, introduced me to a new digi stamp company called The Digital Pencil. Mo has some absolutely adorable images...perfect for cards and scrapping! Mo does drawings for books, so you know she's wonderfully talented!
I saw "Bat Cat" and I KNEW I had to have it! I just love Halloween! :O)

Be sure you get over to her blog as soon as possible! She has an awesome Christmas freebie up right now! :O)

7 comments from friends:

Stef H said...

omg! that looks like me when i get up in the morning! how'd you know???? bwwwahhhaaaa!

very cute!

hugs,

Cathy said...

This is so adorable!! I love your colors and papers. So cute!! Hugs, Cathy

Christine said...

I have one of her images. They are so cute.

This cat is adorable. I love your choice of colors!

Blessings,
Christine

Teresa Kline said...

oh my, is this image ever adorable....I will be checking the site out...thanks...your card is awesome!

enjoy *~*

The Wired Angel said...

Fantastic Lelia!! Did you see that Mo has your picture on her site? Terrific coloring too!

Jane Wetzel said...

very cute card and blog! :)

Unknown said...

Oh how cute, love this!