Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Freebie Wednesday & more Sneak Peeks!

Hey all! Another reason to be happy it's Wednesday? Freebie Wednesday's at Dustin Pike's, of course! He created 2 images for you this week...1 boy and 1 girl for graduation! I didn't have any grad cards to make, so I didn't use these...but they are super cute! Be sure to stop over and pick yours up TODAY!
As for tomorrow's release...here are a couple more sneak peeks! Don't forget to visit Dustin's blog first thing tomorrow morning to get your new digi stamps! ;O)What do you think of the new images? How about my cards? I love to see what you have to say...leave me a comment! Have a great Hump Day!!!

1 comments from friends:

Cathy said...

The cards and images are wonderful!!! Great job!! I'm going to have to go back over and check them out!!

Hugs, Cathy