Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Simply Betty Stamps Preview - Alex

Good morning, party people!  I'm back with another preview for Simply Betty Stamps.  This week we are sneak peeking the new Sweet Gothic Kids Christmas line and today is Alex's turn.  He is all ready to wrap up his gifties...the beautiful thing about this stamp is that you can totally use this image for birthdays too!  :O)

I used some yummy Basic Grey paper for my card...I just love this line!  He's been colored up with my Copics and I used a bit of distress ink on the edges as well. 

Be sure to check out the SBS blog to see more samples using Alex and tune in to the same place all week!  :O)  Thanks so much for popping in to say hello!

4 comments from friends:

Tammy said...

Wow Lelia, dynamite card, love the colors, fabulous coloring.

Anonymous said...

Hey there GF!! What a darling card!! I love the colors and layout on this one!! Just wanted to pop by and say hello!! Hope you're enjoying your Summer!! HUGs

Jeni said...

Fabby Guy card Lelia!! Great DP and you know I am lovin' that tulle. ~jeni :)

Christine said...

Super fun image. Love the coordinating papers. They are perfect for this masculine card. Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!
xoxo, Christine