Monday, July 11, 2011

Celebrate!

Good morning all!  I hope your Monday has started out fantastical and continues through the week.  :O)

I'm popping in with my 2nd Guest DT post for Stamp Fairy at StampFairy Challenge.  Today's challenge is all something NEW.  Today I used a new card technique called the side step fold.  It was easy peasy and adds an extra little something to your card.  My daughter loved it and asked that I make one for her birthday.  :O)  I used 2 different stamps from the Lenny Cupcakes collection.  Each one had another bear with it, but I chose to cut them out for this particular card.  I hope you like it!





Be sure to check out the SF challenge blog and join us...we can't wait to see what you'll come up with!

5 comments from friends:

martina's kaartjes said...

love your card ! great colors and sketch !
greetings, martina
x

Tammy said...

Wonderful card Lelia. Great idea to put the main image on the side.

Trina said...

Super cute! You have another reason to celebrate this morning! (hint: SOG) :)

Jeni said...

Too stinkin' cute Lelia!! ~jeni :)

Jackie Randolph said...

One FANTASIC card Lelia! Beautiful coloring and I love how you took the image and cut it to make seperate ones..