Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Carefree

Hi all my crafty friends!  Popping on SUPER fast to post this card I made for the current challenge over at Some Odd Girl...bright and blinding colors...before it closes.  I'm not sure if these are blinding, but they're defo bright!  I made the tag a little Tim Holtz-ish...or I tried anyway!  I hope you like it!

4 comments from friends:

C said...

Adorable image...love her big eyes. Thanks for the blog visit for WOYWW. The book you refered is "Shadows and Shading" by Marianne Walker. Geared to artists but understandable.

Tammy said...

Ahh, so sweet Lelia!

Jackie Randolph said...

Super Cute, love the bright cheery colors. Your tag is awesome love the embossing and flow of colors.

Jackie Randolph said...

Super Cute, love the bright cheery colors. Your tag is awesome love the embossing and flow of colors.