Monday, July 4, 2011

Dad

Good morning all and HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!  I hope you are getting some time with your family and friends and staying safe!

I have some exciting news...I was asked to be July's Guest Designer over at Stamp Fairy!  How fun is that?  They have THE cutest bears and other digi stamps around.  Lenny seems to be my fave and I have used him today for my first post.

Today's challenge is a sketch...I just love me a sketch and this one was so easy to use!  Lenny Father's Day was one image I knew I had to use.  I made this card for my Dad this past Father's Day.  I added some lashes and bow to the wee one to make it look like a girl and she turned out SO cute!  Whatcha think?

Be sure to head over to the Stamp Fairy Challenge blog and join us for the sketch challenge!  We can't wait to see you there!  :O)







7 comments from friends:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card hunny! I so love the Hessian? you have used and your colouring is awesome too! hugs Samantha SF-DT

Jeni said...

Congratulations Lelia!!! You card is super cute and your bears are colored beautifully. ~jeni :)

martina's kaartjes said...

this is one fab card !!! lovely done ! congratulations !
greetings, martina (stampfairy DT)

Larissa said...

Fabulous card Lelia! I love the little bow on the bear's head, so adorable.

Hugs,
Larissa

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Congrats! Such a sweet card and love the ribbon you added :>)

Brenda said...

Your coloring on these bears is amazing. I love that you gave her lashes and a bow! so cute. love the burlap as well!! Just super cute!!
Hugs~Bren

Melissa said...

Totally cute card!
Mel