Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tilda Teams Up with Wink Wink Ink!

Good morning everyone!  I'm here today to show off a little creation I made using the fancy couch from Wink Wink Ink.  This particular couch can be found in the Grandma's Parlor Set 1.  It made the perfect sitting spot for Tilda!  How cool!  Who says you can't use digital and rubbah all at the same time?  I really love the way this turned out.  I did have to make the couch pretty large, so it took me forever to color...well worth the time in the long run!  I hope the recipient enjoys it...she sure does deserve it!  :O)


Don't forget to join us at Crafter's Digital Art Center!  It's a neat place for all of us who love digis to get together, share, chat, enjoy challenges and freebies!  Come join Wink Wink Ink's Group today...there may be freebies in it for you!!!  WWI challenges have moved to CDAC as well...we have 2 winners every month.  Are YOU next?

4 comments from friends:

Karen Wilson said...

Oh wow Lelia! This is gorgeous! It's perfect!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh WOW Lelia this is awesome you have used my all time favourite Tilda and that couch looks just perfect for her to sit on, this is absolutely stunning.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Marlene said...

Wow!!! This is just WOW!!!!!! Love it! What a fantabulous idea!

Rachael said...

I LOVE this!!! You did a fabulous job on this - sooo perfect! It's almost like those stamps were made for each other!