Monday, July 12, 2010

New Find and New Challenge Too!

Good afternoon everyone!  After a restless night's sleep I'm finally here to post a new card I made last night.  It is from a new digital stamp company called Kenny K's Downloads.  Kenny makes the most adorably sassy digis!  I missed the DT call, but I'm hooked already!  Yesterday started their first challenge as well...Kenny K's Krafty Girlz.  This week's challenge is to use pastels.  I used the stamp named "Troublemaker"...very appropriate for me!  I also used last week's Mojo Monday sketch.  There are so many entries into the challenge already, I'm sure I won't be a winner...I just don't care!  How CUTE is this image???

6 comments from friends:

Danni said...

You have such a knack for creating with these sassy type images! so fun!

Sharon said...

This is the first red-haired Troublemaker that I've seen. She looks stunning. Love all the soft pastel shades. Thanks for joining us at KKKGC this week, good luck with the challenge. hugs Sharon

Cheryl Valadez said...

Troublemaker looks sassy as a redhead! Love your color scheme and layout! Just beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKGC ;D

Hugz,
Cheryl

Jen Shults said...

Oh my... you and Angela are enabling me and it's not good news, lol. I LOVE this. these images are FABULOUS and your coloring looks amazing! Gorgeous card hun!

Jami said...

I agree - these images are the cutest. And your coloring is fabulous!!!! Love it!

Melanie Nichols said...

Is that YOU? LOL Love the colors you used on this one. It really pops! Waaaay cute stamp too! ;o)