Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'll OWL-ways Love You!

Good morning all!  Happy Hump Day!  It's time for another fun sketch at The Digi Shack!  Will YOU join us this week?

I used one of the Brian Lock images today...this owl looks SO amused, doesn't he?  He's a sleepy hoot owl, but he still loves you!  :O)  I flipped the sketch, just to be difficult.  He's colored with Copics, DP is Basic Grey, sentiment is a rub-on from Making Memories, Martha Stewart border punch, twine from my stash.


Keep a look out in the next couple of weeks for a BRAND NEW RELEASE from Brian Lock!  :O)

6 comments from friends:

Marlene said...

That's one funky hooter!!! Love him in YELLER!!!! ;)

Toni said...

and I will OWL ways love you Lelia! Hee hee...no seriously OWL :D

Lovin' the paper you used. I don't know that I've ever seen a yellow owl.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your hooter isn't a saggy one like Looney's is!

Lovin the card just like I love you too or is that who owl ways loves ya??

Laurie Unger said...

C u t e!!! I just love this image - so many possibilities!

Unknown said...

Love your card!! Love this image!!!

Heather said...

Very cute- love the distressed paper and twine.