Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mojo Monday #81 & Scrappy Frogs

Hi all. I finished the sketch for Mojo Monday today and the challenge over at Scrappy Frogs. I'm really digging this one! Here is the sketch...MOJO - I flipped the sketch and took some liberties with it as far as the 2nd box and circle. I cut out the Tilda and pop dotted her for the box. I stamped, cut out and bent the wings up on the butterfly for the circle.
SCRAPPY FROGS - I was drawn to the blue and green color combo of the inspiration picture...I don't have a MM Slice, but I did "SLICE" out my Tilda image! :O)
I used pattern paper and ribbon from stash, Tilda stamped image, CTMH Flutter stamp, Swarovski crystals, Stickles, sentiment is Heidi Grace acrylic stamp, CTMH Indian Corn Blue ink, Spare Parts brads, Prismacolor pencils. Let me know how you like it! :O)



10 comments from friends:

Danni said...

Gorgeous card!!

Leanne said...

Love this card!! You did great on the coloring and the colors are very pretty! I look forward to designing with you over at Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog (thats a mouth full hee hee!!)

Froggy said...

Too cute! I just love the color combo!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty...love your Tilda...HUGS..SK :)

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

what a sweet card! I'm off to see what I can come up with.

Janet said...

soooooooo pretty! great job with the sketch!
hugs

Sheri said...

Great job on the challenges! Don't you just love these colors!

Cardmaking Galore said...

lovely card - great interpretation

Jana said...

So cute. Love how you have her sitting on the edge.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi I have just been toying with the idea of entering the scrappy frogs challenge for the first time and decided to visit some of the peoples blogs that entered and I couldn't believe I have found another Tilda fan. Love your card and colour combo its fab
Hugs
Lorraine x