Saturday, April 4, 2009

Card Patterns Sketch #9

Hi again. I got a super cute Ketto stamped image from Holley on Scrapbook Place and I had to use her right away! I decided to use it for the sketch challenge over at Card Patterns. Here is the sketch...




and here is my card using it. I used Sorbet line papers by Kaiser Crafts, pearls by same, white cs, ribbon from stash, CTMH paper piercer, CM oval cutting system, CTMH citrus leaf ink, corner rounder, sentiment printed, Brock Script font, stickles on crown and Prismacolor pencils to color the Ketto image.

Here are some close-ups. I hope you like it! :O)

5 comments from friends:

Anonymous said...

Very cute card. I like how you rotated the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week!

Saskia said...

Lovely card!!!

Greetings,
Saskia

~Tammy~ said...

Loved the way you flipped the sketch! Great job and that stamp is adorable

whoistracy said...

So cute! I love how you flipped the sketch. Your image and coloring are wonderful. So glad you could play along with us.

Tamaroo said...

So cute and so girly! Love it!