Saturday, April 18, 2009

Basic Grey Challenge 31...Paper Piecing!

I love to paper piece and Basic Grey's Challenge Blog let me do just that with their challenge this week! I made a cute little bunny out of pattern paper. All paper on this card is from the LilyKate line. Love these papers! Please leave me a comment and let me know how you like it!

9 comments from friends:

Mervi said...

looks so sweet and what lashes she haves, lovely,-))m

Danni said...

Totally adorable!

Heather said...

Gorgeous cute bunny and I love that sentiment. I love Lilykate too - and I'm nearly out - eeek!!
Great colours and layout.
Thanks for joining us at BG.
hugs Heather xx

Monica Anderberg said...

Lovely as always!

Monica at scrapoleket.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

A great example of Paper Piecing. Very cute little bunny - love the sponged edges. Is the bunny your design???

busybeestamper said...

Love your card!
Virginia

Kim Costello said...

Fantastic paper piecing Lelia, super cute, thanks for joining us this week at BG challenges, HuGs Kim.

Kelly said...

I love how you pieced the bunny! this is so sweet!
Kel x

Sharri said...

Your card is adorable!