Monday, September 10, 2012

Let's Shop Till We Drop

Good afternoon all!  I know I've been a bad girl about posting regularly.  With the summer, kids getting back to school, activities and the like I have really been a slacker!  Well, I'm back and hopefully staying on top of things.

Today I'm showing you a card I made using a new image from a new artist at Can You Digi It?...isn't she cute.  She's my kind of girl too!  Look at all those shopping bags!  I colored with Copics and used some scrummy papers from BoBunny.


Do come on back tomorrow for a special post.  MWAH!!!

3 comments from friends:

Melissa said...

I would be that happy too if I got to shop that much! Great card!

nwilliams6 said...

Sorry it took me so long to comment on this. I loved this when I saw it on the CYDI blog, but forgot to drop by and tell you. Lovely colors and paper choices and your coloring is fab. I can't wait to use this image!!! Hugz!

Cynthia said...

I'm really running behind on my comments!! Great minds think alike on the Betty Edwards debut, huh?! LOL! Your coloring of this fun Shopper image is great, Leila.