Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Can You Digi It? Challenge 4

Good morning everyone!  I'm here with a new challenge for the Can You Digi It? blog!  This one is especially cool, even though it took me a while to figure out what I was going to do!  It IS called a challenge, yes?  DENIM & LACE!  Look at all these scrummy inspiration photos!  Just link up your project on the blog and see if you're the next winner!!!

I went with another of Carla's Creatures called Panda with Baby.  It comes just as you see here...colored and shaded beautifully!  Quick cards if you know what else you want to do!  LOL!  My daughter retired a pair of jeans a week or so ago and I used a strip of them to make my denim flower with some lace for the center.  :O)

I do so hope you'll come on over and join us at CYDI?!

3 comments from friends:

April said...

Love this denim and lace flower! And , the fact that you paired with your pup!!

Tammy said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the denim flower, and the image is beautiful! Great card!

Melissa said...

Love that denim flower.... hmmm... think hubby has an old pair of torn jeans in the closet.....