Thursday, February 2, 2012

Snappy Valentine's Day!

So I'm a bit late in posting this, but you'll all forgive me, right?  It's challenge time over at Doodle Dragon Studios aka Dustin Pike's!  Jenn made our sketch and that's what you get to play with this week...just be sure to use a DDS image along with it!

I used one of the images from the December Members Folder.  Isn't he so cute?  Get it?  SNAPPY Valentine's Day?  LOL!  I colored him with my Copics and added some punched out hearts all around him.  I colored and outlined the hearts with a clear stardust pen by Jelly Roll for a little sparkle.  If I'm not mistaken, the DP is by Crate Paper.

You still have some time to join in our challenge, so pop on over and link up your entry using this sketch!  Mwah!

2 comments from friends:

Tammy said...

Super fun card Lelia! Love this silly reptile!

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Lelia, I love the black and white image...totally cool with the hearts all around! Awesome job.
Hugs,
Charlotte