Saturday, February 11, 2012

Stock Spotlight Saturday with Can You Digi It?

Good morning party people!  I hope your Saturday has started out well.  Our Stock Spotlight Saturday at Can You Digi It? today is all about glitter paper!  This particular glitter paper is by American Crafts and it is absolutely amazing!  NONE, and I stress NONE, of the glittery goodness comes off of this paper!  It is super thin and absolutely beautiful!  Another cool thing?  You can color it with your Copics!  WOOT!

On my first card I made a clean and simple example to show off the paper.  I used Denim Stars on it...so pretty!  I took a photo from a bit of a side angle to really show off the super glitter and shimmer this paper gives you.  The sentiment is stamped on a nestie shape and is by PTI.  A little ribbon and some brads completes it.  :O)


On my second card I did color it with my Copics.  I used Silver Stripes on this one...yes, I said silver!  I made the flower out of one of my hubby's retired work shirts and added some off white rhinestones from Zva Creative's Crystal Wheel.  The sentiment is also stamped on a nestie shape and is by CTMH.  I punched some little leaves/branches with a MS punch.  Isn't this paper gorgeous colored?  It doesn't take away any of the shine and sparkle at all!


Thank you so much for popping in to see me today.  Scoot over to the CYDI? store and order some of this paper...you will not be disappointed, I promise!!!

3 comments from friends:

Anita said...

Lovely cards, Lelia! I am such a sucker for sparkle! :)

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Wow - these look great! I'm going to have to check out that sparkly stuff :)

Tammy said...

Super cards, love the sparkly glimmer!