Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Birthday, Joni!

Good morning, friends!  I'm peeking in this morning to send 60th birthday wishes to my friend and Can You Digi It? DT sister, Joni Mastronardi.  Won't you stop by her blog and wish her a happy birthday today?  I know she would LOVE IT!

Happy birthday, sweetie!
Glitter Graphics
s

For my card I used a ton of gems from the Crystal Wheel along with the ever amazing Embellie Gellie.  The image is retired from the CYDI? Store.  The papers and ribbon are from a DCWV paper pack.

Check out what some of the other girls from the CYDI? team made for Joni's milestone birthday too!  MWAH!!!

3 comments from friends:

Cynthia said...

Super cute!

nwilliams6 said...

I didn't realize we retired this image - oh no. It is sooo cute. Love the gems (I am addicted to bling you know) and papers on this wonderful birthday card for Joni. Fun, fun, fun. Hugz!

jonim52 said...

I love the Boston Terrier card and thank you for the wonderful birthday wishes.