Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pixie Dust Studio Preview - Ahoy!

***If you're looking for my Can You Digi It? post, please scroll down!***

Hey there, fellow bleeps!  I hope your Tuesday is going well.  I'm popping in again today with a little sneaky peek of one of the new images to be released on April 12th at Pixie Dust Studio.

Meet Jack Jr...he loves to sail the seas looking for booty to steal!  Not THAT kind of booty...treasure, of course!  Wouldn't you share with someone so cute?  I used some paper that I've had stashed away forever...my 14 year old son used to LOVE all things pirates!  The sentiment is from a CTMH set.  Little Jack Jr. is colored using Copics and then fussy cut.

Pop on in again tomorrow for another project using new images from PDS' latest release, Ahoy!  MWAH!!!

3 comments from friends:

Jane said...

What an adorable little pirate Lelia!!
Hugs
Jane

nwilliams6 said...

Darling image and totally great paper from your stash. Love pirates and this is super cute!!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

LOve that big pirate ship in the bg along with that handsome pirate..