Tuesday, April 10, 2012

CYDI Challenge 7 - My Secret Garden

Good morning party people!  It's time for another challenge at Can You Digi It?!  This week's challenge was left up to me and I found a very pretty photo of some flowers that I loved.  Actually, I loved it so much that I made some digital papers using the colors.  :O)  Today's challenge is called My Secret Garden.  Use the following photo for your inspiration and join us!  You have until April 23rd, so there's plenty of time!

I used my digi paper pack called Poppy Paradise along with the Text Cloud & Songbird image by LilyPink Designs.  I hope you like it!

Remember to pop over and join us...we can't wait to see what you create!  YOU could be our next $10 gift certificate winner at Can You Digi It?!  MWAH!!!

4 comments from friends:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Gorgeous, LOVE the cloud on printed text, so cool. :)

Tammy said...

Sweet card, love the papers!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Gorgeous colour combo and a lovely card - but then I am a bit biased :D

nwilliams6 said...

This is one of my very favorite of Dawn's images and you did an awesome job with it. Fun papers - you ARE SO TALENTED!!!! Hugz and MWAH!!!