Sunday, April 1, 2012

DICC #28

Good morning, but just barely!  Happy April Fool's Day!  I hope no one got a big one pulled on them today!  ;O)

I'm here with the next challenge for Desert Island Crafts Challenge.  Today itinerary comes from Patricia Hays.  Please remember to use at least 3 items when you play along with us!  :O)


  1. humorous or punny sentiment
  2. no glitter
  3. suitable for a child under 10
  4. 2 or more dp
  5. sponging
  6. masculine
  7. clean and simple
  8. pearls
  9. punched or die cut
  10. brown
Here is my card...the image and senti are from Inktegrity.

Come on back tonight at 8PM CST for a brand new line and sneak peeks from Simply B Stamps!  :O)  MWAH!

3 comments from friends:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Great card and such a cool sentiment for it :)

Melissa said...

hahahaha!!! Cute card!!! Love it!

Patricia Hays said...

Very cute - I love the punny sentiment! I like your take on the itinerary I created for DICC.