Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Over the Hill

***If you've come looking for my Pixie Dust Studio post, please scroll down!***

Good morning!  It's time for June Show and Tell over at Dustin Pike's Blog!  He has released some super cute images, as usual, so you had better scoot on over to Doodle Dragon Studios and pick them up!

Today I used Over the Hill for a layout of my dear hubby on his 40th birthday.  The digital kit is by Angie Young of Follow Your Art and can be found HERE.  I used only the B&W items from the kit along with some red paper that I made and some grunge brushes.  I colored Over the Hill in Photoshop.  :O)

Thanks so much for stopping in today to see what I've been up to!  MWAH!!!

2 comments from friends:

Stef H said...

hey stranger!!! how u be? thought i'd drop in and say hi. hope all is well and that ur enjoying the summer. all's well here. i'm having a ball.

hugs :)

nwilliams6 said...

Wonderful touches on this page Lelia. Great fun (even though 40 is definitely not over the hill - LOL), and I am sure he likes this. I love the concept of digi scrapbooking - wish you lived closer so you could give me pointers!!!! Hugz!