Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Button It Up!

Good morning everyone!  At the Can You Digi It? blog the next 2 weeks is all about BUTTONS!  I love buttons, so I knew this was a challenge I wanted to issue to see what awesome creations we get using this board for your inspiration.

I think all those projects on the board are so fun!  I have made a tree of buttons before and they do look very cool.  I decided to use my buttons in the place of the leaf balls on LilyPink Designs Topiary image.

Won't you join us in our latest challenge?  You could be the next winner of a CYDI? $10 gift certificate!  

P.S.  Michelle has made up some digi buttons for your project making pleasure, so be sure to grab those up while they're free!


2 comments from friends:

Tammy said...

Too cute and so very clever! Great card!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Very clever idea!! Thanks for using my digi to such great effect :)