Monday, May 30, 2011

SBS & Macrabre Monday at Haunted Design House!

Good morning, my fiendish friends!  I'm here with a card featuring one of the Simply Betty Stamps summer zombies.  SBS is sponsoring a cool prize over at the Haunted Design House blog!  Be sure to check out my talented friend, Barb's blog for all the deets!

I used Summer Zombie London for my card today.  The challenge was to use the letters in "EMO" for something in your project.  E = embossing...M = mmmmmm! (she's eating after all!)...O = orange.  I also used one of the past sketches from my buddy Jen's new sketch challenge.  :O)

Thanks so much for stopping by today to check out what I've been up to!  :O)

4 comments from friends:

Tammy said...

Fun card, love all the cheerful papers, nicely compliment your coloring and cute image.

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW, great coloring and who knew Zombies could be so freakin' CUTE!? Thanks for playing along with Haunted Design House. Happy to have you as a guest Minion. xxD

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

I love your thinking, brain smoothie is indeed a mmmmmmmm moment :D

Brenda said...

Very cool image. Colored perfectly! Great design! Love this card!
hugs, Bren