Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blast from the Past Preview Day #3 with Simply B Stamps!

Hey all!  Sorry for the late post...we had some inclement weather on top of my pc acting wonky.  I tell ya if it's not blogger acting up it's definitely my computer.  ACK!

Today's preview for Simply Betty Stamps is all about Rio.  What can be better than a hula hooping Emo?  LOL!  Seriously, how cute is she?  Our cute as can be Emos are living it up in the 50's!  Be sure to stay tuned the rest of the week...these little cuties will be available on Friday!  :O)

Check out the rest of the DT's creations on the SBS blog...the girls are truly amazing!

4 comments from friends:

Tammy said...

Fun card Lelia, love the pink and orange on the sweet image.

Anonymous said...

Oh so very sweet Lelia!! Gorgeous coloring and layout girl!! :)

Brenda said...

Fun card Lelia, I love these papers, have them in my stash! Great image, colored perfectly!!
hugs, bren

Jeni said...

She is beautimous! I am definitely diggin' her red hair!! ~jeni :)