Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Love 4 U...

Hello, people!  Happy hump day!  It is SO COLD today!  5 degrees is just ridiculous!  I don't even want to know what the wind chill is.  Last night we got more snow...like that's just what we needed?  Just another 1.5" or so, but still.  It's the slick, wet kind too...not good for driving!  BLECH!

On to a much more fun topic...cards, coloring and Valentine's Day, oh my!  I made this super cute card the other using one of the new images from Wink Wink Ink.  It's called Love Grows and there is also a FREE sentiment that you can get for it as well.  Woot!  Melanie really is too cool!  I used the sentiment on my tag (never mind that I cut it out crooked with my handy Nesties.)  The tree became my pocket since I couldn't seem to fit it on there any other way.  ;O)

By the way, we have a fun Facebook Page dedicated to Wink Wink Ink!  Come on over and "LIKE" us, say hi, upload a WWI card and don't forget to add me while you're there!  ;O)

5 comments from friends:

Marlene said...

ADORABLE!!! Me likey!

Anonymous said...

Lelia, this is just gorgeous so pretty with the Valentine colors!! :) Love the tag!! HUGS

Tammy said...

Wonderful idea to use the image as a pocket. Great coloring too.

Maureen Reiss said...

Very pretty!!

Tracy S said...

Yay I went and found it and added ya :)

This is so cute! Love that tag, what a cool idea... really love your ribbon layering too. Cute, cute!