Friday, February 4, 2011

HBD2U

WOW!!!  I suck!  I had scheduled this post to go off last Friday and only JUST noticed that  it never posted...DUH!  Anywho, here it is!  Better late than never, eh?

Good morning...and a very early morning at that!  We are slowly digging ourselves out from Snowpocalypse 2011.  We got 20 1/2" inches of snow!  Can you imagine?  My neighbors were smart enough to take a picture with the yard stick, so I just borrowed theirs...UGH!

On to the reason for my post...it's Friday again!  Woohoo!  Time for another round of challenges at Simply Betty Challenges!  This week our teamie has challenged us to make a Valentine Birthday with the color combo of PINK, BLACK & TURQUOISE!  How fun!  I decided to use the ever adorable Rio Valentine Emo.  She's been colored with Copics with the exception of her hair...that's Prismacolor pencils and OMS.  I can't seem to get black hair right unless I use the pencils.  :O)

Be sure to hop on over to the SBC blog to get all the deets on this challenge including what awesome prize is up for grabs AND the awesome samples from my DT sistahs!

4 comments from friends:

Jeni said...

Woah...20 1/2 inches!?! Are you a popscicle yet? Super cute card Lelia! Love those glittery letters. ~jeni :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my word Lelia!! This is just so so sweet!! Your coloring is just gorgeous girl!! ;) HUGS

Leigh Ann Baird said...

To state the obvious...Wow, that's quite a bit of snow!

Marlene said...

How adorable!! I love her eyes!