Sunday, September 5, 2010

Gettin' Fancy...with the Folds!

Good afternoon everyone!  Happy Labor Day Weekend!!!  I hope you're all having a safe and fun time!  :O)

It's that time again...two weeks have passed and it's time for another Doodle Dragon Studios Challenge!  The current challenge is FANCY FOLDS and runs through September 18th!  I used the elephant from the Party Animals set and the directions found HERE for a T-Slide Card.  It took me FOREVER to make this one! 

I hope you'll be able to join us for this challenge!  Be sure to check out the rest of the design team too...links on my sidebar!

4 comments from friends:

Tammy said...

Hmmm, 3 hours? It was worth it, absolutely wonderful card.

prita said...

This is adorable Leila - is there a tutorial on how to make this type of card? - Pauline L

Melanie Nichols said...

This is soooo nifty!!! Love that cute elephant and how you colored him! ;o)

Anita said...

Fancy indeed darlin'! Your coloring rocks, as always! :)