Monday, October 19, 2009

A Spooky "Twilight" Kind of Love and Monkeying Around!

Happy Monday everyone!  I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning, so I thought I'd pop on and show you a different kind of card for me.  Aisne of Aisne's Creations is a talented artist from South Africa who specializes in 3D graphics.  These are already colored in and ready to use on cards, layouts, etc and can be found at Digiscrap Station.  I saw her Dracula and Noir and thought they would be a perfect replica of Edward and Bella.  :O)  The sentiment says "A SPOOKY KIND OF LOVE"  What say you?


Next up, I have monkeys from Dustin Pike's last release.  I know release day is on Thursday, but I forgot to post them here for you!  Slacker, I know!  ;O)



2 comments from friends:

Jessica G. said...

Perfect spooky card with those fun Aisne Creations and your Dustin Pike cards are adorable! Great touch with the popped up portions; it adds such nice dimension!!

coldwaters2 said...

Great selection of cards on show but must say that Halloween card is fabulous I have never seen those images before so thank you for the link Lelia. This card would also suit the challenges at Digital Tuesday and Kaboodle Doodles.

Hugs
Lorraine x