Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fluttering By with Zindorf Style!!!

Good morning all you crafty people!  I'm back in action with Flutter By Wednesday #81!  This week is another open week...just use a butterfly, fairy or angel on your creation.  :O)

I actually used a dragonfly, but it's pretty close to a  butterfly if you ask me!  I made this card using a brayering technique by Michelle Zindorf.  I got to catch up with my gal pal, Peggy yesterday, and she showed me how to do this properly.  If you remember, I tried one of these several months ago and it didn't come out looking anything like this!  I'm tickled as can be with it...what do you guys think???



I hope you enjoy my card this week! Be sure to check out the rest of the design team's creations! Ann, Cassie, Chris, Christine, Danni, Harriet, Heather, Jodi, Kristie, Michelle, Nancy, Nicola, Stef & Taylor.

15 comments from friends:

Taylor said...

WOW!!! You did an amazing ob with this! That is one technique I cannot master, and I wish I could!

Stef H said...

this is definitely a beauty!

hugs,

Harriet Skelly said...

Lelia this is a perfect Zindorf - but yours!! Awesome brayer work! The colors are gorgeous as is your dragonfly!

Cassie said...

You should be tickled - it turned out GREAT!!! I tried brayering like this a few weeks ago and didn't anything that looked cool! Love the deisgn of you card!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow!! Great job on that technique Lelia!! Your background and coloring are fantastic!!

Gorgeous!!
hugs,
Chris

Nancy said...

Oh my! That's beautiful! Great colors!

Nicola said...

Wowee what a beauty Lelia, I have never tried brayering but you sure created a masterpiece. Love the effect with your gorgeous dragonfly.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Danni said...

This is a beautiful card!! You really did a wonderful job!

Christine said...

Your card is beautiful and your brayering wonderful!

Blessings,
Christine

Jodi said...

A very beautiful card you have made!! Love the pretty colors!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Cathy said...

This is really stunning!! I love the colors. Beautiful job!! Hugs, Cathy

Cassie_lu said...

what an awesome technique and you did a FAB job with it. the whole card looks great.

Ann Kranitz said...

First and foremost I want to wish you a belated Happy Birthday. With my laptop out of commission my blogging time has been limited so I could not get to you the other day!! Hope it was a great one!!! Now your card is super gorgeous!! You ROCKED this technique. I find it hard to do but yours is fantastic!!!

Kristie W. said...

Wow, this is amazing! Great job!

Nancy said...

Love the homage to Zindorf!! I forget to bust out my brayer and glossy cardstock!! Gorgeous card!!