Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Creepy & Kooky...

Good morning my sweet cupcakes!  It's time for another round of challenges at the Can You Digi It? blog.  This time it's all about Halloween with Creepy & Kooky.  Use the following inspiration board to help get those scary juices going and you could be the next winner of a $10 gift certificate for the CYDI? store!


Thanks so much for stopping in today...I truly appreciate each and every one of you!  MWAH!!!

6 comments from friends:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Spook-a-licious!! love how the colours pop and such a great design too :)

Melissa said...

Chillingly awesome!!!

Unknown said...

SO cute, Lelia! Really love the spooky poem:) Thanks for the compliment! I am still getting my feet wet, but hope I do ok:)

Can You Digi It? said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy HAPPY birthday to YOU! Hope you ahve a super fabulous day, Lelia! *hugs*

nwilliams6 said...

Lelia, I hate that I missed wishing you a happy Birthday! Happy Late Birthday - mine was Nov 1st so we are close. This card you made is beautiful. It must be so fun to make cards using papers you designed. I have to say your papers are some of my favorites! This stack is a wonderful one and looks great with Dawn's October image. Hope you are doing well! Hugz!