Wednesday, January 18, 2012

CYDI? Grand Opening Hop!

Welcome to the CYDI? Grand Opening Blog Hop! 

Take a hop around our block and see some fabulous creations with our fabulous products!  If you hopped here from the fabulous Michelle's Blog, then you're right where you need to be!  If not, please start back at the CYDI? Blog!

I am pleased to announce that I am now designing digital papers that are being sold at CYDI?!  How fun, right?  I surely hope everyone likes them (and maybe buys them too)!

I have made a layout for you today.  I used the butterfly and deer image from the Retro Simply Woodland Set by Revi Devi.  I also used my own set of digital papers called Poppy Parade!

Once you're done hopping, you'll want to stop by the store for the fabulous SALE we have going on right now.  Don't forget to use CYDIGOC15 to get 15% off all non-digital goodies in addition to the products our artists have put on sale. 

The sale/coupon ends Friday, January 27th when Michelle gets on the plane for CHA.  Make sure you are a C.Y.D.I? Twitter follower to get all the updates from CHA!

Now get to hopping, people!  You're off to visit APRIL next!  Be sure to show her some digi love!

In case you get lost along the way, here is today's full hop order:
Lelia Pierce  - YOU ARE HERE!

7 comments from friends:

April said...

Lelia!, I am loving this layout!

I am hoping it (and you) motivate me to catch my scrapbooks up to date!

Michelle Single said...

Love how you digi colored those images, and you already know what I think about those gorgeous papers ;) glad to have you on board!

Ravengirl said...

Fabulous page! Love your digi paper and how you colored those ca-ute little images!

Unknown said...

I just love that little deer! Nice job!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a fun layout Lelia, I love it!

Hannah Clark said...

I love the layout! The paper and stamp are fabulous together! What cute girls too!

nwilliams6 said...

Lelia - this paper you designed is awesome! I am super impressed. That scrapbook page is so fun too - makes me want to go straight in my craftroom and make a page now! Cute, cute, cute! Hugz!