Sunday, November 6, 2011

Anything Goes at Pike's Playground

Good afternoon all!  It's that time again...another challenge is upon us at Pike's Playground with Doodle Dragon Studios!  Come on over and join us...the only rule for this challenge is to use a DDS image.  Easy, right?  :O)

I used the single ribbon image from the Awareness set.  I used the ribbon to make the design for my shirt as well as added them to the digital paper I used.  The shirt design uses all sorts of funny names that breasts get called...it's pretty clever, even if I do say so myself!  Some of the names are milk bags, jugs, tomatoes, bubbies, gazungas, torpedoes...too funny!  I'm hoping you all touch your TATAS once a month too!  *grin*

Come on over and join us, won't you?  When you hop over to Dustin's blog be sure to check out all the awesome projects from my DT sistahs!

1 comments from friends:

Jane said...

Oh Lelia you're such a hoot! Great job - you definitely get the award or should I say "booby prize" for this one!!
Hugs
Jane