Monday, October 3, 2011

Jude and the Rockers Fall...

Good morning everyone!  I'm back with a sample card using one of the special release images from Simply Betty Stamps...her name is Ali Baby Turkey.

I used some Basic Grey Ambrosia DP for my card today.  I just love this line for Fall projects!  Is Ali not the sweetest with her little turkey?  All together now...AWWWWWWWWWW!!!


Those of us on the SBS design team are so thankful to all of you who are making donations and purchases to help our sweet Betty raise enough money for the upcoming costs of her son's cancer surgery.  It means the world to us and especially Betty and her family.  Simply Betty Stamps fans are simply the best!

4 comments from friends:

Danni said...

I bought this cute digi and a few others last night...can't wait to play with them!
Wonderful card!

Jeni said...

Beautiful card Lelia! Fabuous, soft coloring. ~jeni :)

Melissa said...

Love these digis! I just bought a couple and made a donation also.

Thanks for helping to bring this to everyone!

Mel

Tammy said...

Sweet card! Wonderful colors and coloring.