Saturday, August 13, 2011

Anything Halloween Challenge

Good morning all and a happy weekend to ya!  It has cooled off quite a bit here over the last few days, and boy is it a relief!  It's nice when the AC can kick off for a bit!

I'm here with a new challenge over at Simply Betty Challenges.  The new theme?  ANYTHING HALLOWEEN!  As you all know, we LOVE Halloween!  If you missed it, we released some new Sweet Gothic Kids images last week in the Halloween genre, so that's what we have all used for the challenge.  I made a cute little milk carton treat box and used Franken-Scott for the tag.  He is too fun, right?!

Be sure to check out the SBC blog to see how you can be our next winner!  ;O)

3 comments from friends:

Tammy said...

Really cute Lelia, love the dp!

Brenda said...

Oh my gosh, I love this project!! Love the image and the color scheme!! Love it!
Hugs~Bren

Scrappychick said...

What a cute little box Leila!! You can pop Lizzie bear right in there for me and send her my way, hehe!