Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Good morning everyone!  I hope you're all well this Friday morning!  It's time for a new challenge over at Simply Betty Challenges.  Let's celebrate!  You may have missed some of my favey images a couple of months ago what with the holidays and all, but they are still here and NOW IN RUBBER!!!  Sweet Gothic Kids b-day line.  Our challenge to you is simple...use any SBS image and make your project a b-day project.  Be sure to check out the AWESOME prize Betty is donating to not one, but THREE winners!

I used Judy for my card paired with some Black Orchid paper by SEI.  LovinG this paper pad!  Hope you like my creation!  :O)

Thanks for stopping by today...I really appreciate it!  :O)

4 comments from friends:

Tammy said...

Cute image, fabulous coloring! Great card.

Jeni said...

Beautiful card Lelia! Love the black bead swirl. Gorgeous coloring. ~jeni :)

Graphicat said...

i absolutly LOVE her flammin red hair!!! It's AWESOME!
Hugs
Cheri

Marlene said...

LOOK!! It's an image of you!!! Heehee!! So adorable! Love the red hair...and this is just so cute.