Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bye Bye Flutter By!

***This is my 2nd post today...please scroll down for Sketchbook Wednesday by The Digi Shack!***

Good morning again everyone and Happy Hump Day!  It's time for Flutter By Wednesday...a sad one for me, but it was time to give the other ladies their time on the team.  Today is my last post as a Design Team member for Flutter By Wednesday.  I've been along for the ride watching this challenge grow week by week for over a year now.  Danni has been the best leader and working with all the girls has been a real joy.  Thank you all for your awesome comments and your friendships.  I do hope that you'll continue to come by to see me.

Okay, now on to my card.  This week is an open week, so all you need to do is use a butterfly, fairy or angel on your creation.  I used this awesome glitter paper from BoBunny, Martha Stewart punch and the sketch over at 2 Sketches 4 You.


Be sure to check out the rest of the creations by the design team...links on my sidebar.  Stop by the Flutter By Wednesday blog to see the beautiful new look too!  :O)

10 comments from friends:

Nancy said...

A gorgeous creation...a fitting farewell!! It has been so fun working with you, Lelia. You are amazingly talented! I won't be a stranger to your blog!!

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Lelia! This is so pretty and what a nice farewell post. You've been a joy and an inspiration to work with!! I'll be visiting you often and look fwd to seeing more creations.

Hugs;
Karen

Michelle said...

Oh Lelia this is so pretty! Love the colors and the butterflies are perfect! It's been such a joy working with you - I love your blog and all your creations and will continue to visit. Thank you for all you've done for FBW and I hope you still are able to find some time to play along with us :)

Harriet Skelly said...

Lelia this is gorgeous - I love these colors and that sketch really shows off your awesome butterflies! It has been really fun working with you and getting to know you - I love your creations so I will be visiting you still. Hugs, Harriet

kris said...

Absolutely love your layered flutter bys!! that Bo Bunny line is one of my faves!! i enjoyed designing with you and seeing your beautiful creations each week!! Best wishes on your new adventures!!! Hugs!

Kimberly S said...

Lovely card Lelia, the butterflies are so pretty! Thanks so much for the inspiration over the months on FBW, and I sure hope you'll join in on the challenges when you're able to. :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Lelia!! I just love the colors! I know how you feel about being sad...I felt the same last month but also felt it was time to step down and give others a chance. I so enjoyed working with you as well...and now I just enjoy visiting as a friend. Love your creations!
hugs,
Chris

Jodi said...

Very pretty card Lelia! I love the color choices and how you layered the butterflies!
I've enjoyed designing with you and look forward to seeing more of your creations!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Unknown said...

so beautiful - I love the butterflies
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

Monica said...

What a lovely card with such pretty colours.