Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Inktegrity's Hump Day Inspiration #1

***This is my 2nd post today.  If you are looking for my Flutter By Wednesday post, please scroll down!***

Hello again!  Inktegrity has been busy adding some new and fun challenges this Spring.  Starting today, we will have a weekly sketch challenge for you at Inktegrity!  Our lovely teamie, Diane, will make the sketches for us...she's done a great job so far as our Challenge Coordinator!  :O)

I used the newly released Bunny Gift for my sketch card.  I love the way it turned out.  How 'bout you?
Be sure to join us for the sketch challenge...you could win 3 images of your choice!  :O)

2 comments from friends:

Marlene said...

He's so cute!!!! Greedy little rabbit...he could feed half the nation's bunnies with that big carrot!

Denise @ kc242 said...

Lelia, what an adorable little bunny!
I love it. Great coloring and design.
Denise