Monday, January 25, 2010

Doodle Dragon Studios Challenge #2 - Sketch

Hi people!  So sorry to be posting this a day late, but we had technical difficulties yesterday on the DDS Challenge Blog and I didn't want to post here until it was live on the challenge blog!  So here is Doodle Dragon Studios Challenge #2!  It's a sketch challenge...made by me!  :O)  I did a CAS sketch for you this time and I hope you love it!  We had an amazing turn out on challenge #1...over 60 players!  How awesome is that???  We would love to see YOU this time!  Just use any DDS image and this sketch to join in!  Dustin is always handing out freebies, just check his blog HERE!


I used one of the upcoming releases (Thursday, January 28th)...Lil Devil Monkey.  Isn't he the sweetest...errr, naughtiest?  :O)  I thought he would be perfect to let my hubby know that I'm "hot 4 him"! 

Have a wonderful day everyone!

7 comments from friends:

Danni said...

Oh how that makes me giggle! What a cute card!

Stef H said...

nice sketch and super card.

hugs :)

Cathy said...

Lelia this is so adorable!! Love it! Hugs, Cathy

debb said...

To cute! Love this image!

ladyj said...

I think I need to meet up with that guy---LOVE IT!!!! great work as usual
the TOOOOAAAAAAADDDDDDD

Karen Wilson said...

Oh wow, these are awesome!!!!!!!!

Teresa said...

Great sketch Lelia! And I love that nestie..might have to find myself one. Cute cute card..as always. hugs,T