Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Digital Pencil Too Challenge #5

***This is my 2nd post today.  If you're looking for FBW, please scroll down!***


I'm baaaaaaack!  Here with another challenge.  Digital Pencil Too Challenge #5!  Their theme this week is "All that Glitters" - Just use three (3) different sparkly elements on your card; ie: glitter, gems, sequins, etc.

I used Mo's fabby Snowman image...I just love him.  When DP2 had their first ever blog hop I was totally inspired by Cheryl's card.  More than inspired I guess...I cased it!  You can see the original HERE!  For sparkles I used glitter dp, Spica glitter marker, glitter glass and rhinestones.  :O)

For some reason I CANNOT get the glitter glass to photograph well.  It doesn't sparkle in any of my photos!  I took about 20 pictures and none of them were any good!  Bah!



RECIPE
Size:  5x5
Image:  Digital Pencil Too
DP:  My Mind's Eye
Cardstock:  Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Spica glitter marker in clear, glitter glass by OOAK on e-Bay, pop dots, rhinestones from Michael's, Martha Stewart snowflake punches

4 comments from friends:

Danni said...

Love how you did the snowflakes! Very cute card!

Christine said...

Don't ya just love Mo's images. Your card is adorable!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Nicola said...

Wow this is awesome Lelia. Love your snowman and gorgeous snowflakes.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Michelle said...

Lelia - love how you inked the snowflakes and what a darling snowman! Great card!!