Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Club Anya and Mystery Monday Challenge...

***This is my 3rd post of the day...scroll down for my Flutter By Wednesday post!*** 
I am new to using The Greeting Farm stamps, but I have made my first Anya card today.  I love her!  It helped that the challenge at Club Anya was to use pink, black and white along with 3 different embellies.  I love that color combo!  Guess what else I did??  I got myself a Janome Sew Mini off of e-Bay and it arrived today!  WOOT!!!  I sewed on my card for the first time today!  EEEP!  I'm so totally excited! What do you think??


7 comments from friends:

Nicola said...

Wowzers what an awesome creation Lelia, this colour combo is gorgeous as is your colouring. Love your punching and stitching sweetie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Danni said...

Welcome to the addiction of TGF stamps!! I love them!
Very, very cute!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Awww, she's so pretty! Love her sparkly outfit and red hair!
Welcome to a new addiction ;) I have so many, I can't keep up! lol
TFS :*)
~ margie

~*Joni said...

Aww she's a cutie Lelia! I have to warn you though...once you go to the Farm, you never want to leave. ;) This came out so adorable! I commented on your pic in the galleria. :D

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely beautiful that ribbon and stitching is fabulous

Hugs
Lorraine x

Michelle said...

Oh she's adorable. I think you did a great job!! So cool about getting your sewing machine - and using it that's a great concept. Maybe I should try it - I mean my sewing machine has only been sitting there for a year!! Love the glitter on the fairies dress - great FBW card!!

Valerie said...

Awwww she is WAY TOO adorable!!!! We "NEED" to do an image swap I want a few of her please pretty please hehe!