Friday, May 29, 2009

Scrappy Frogs Challenge #5

Hi all! I am so late posting my card for the challenge at Scrappy Frogs Challenge. I had it done on time and it's been posted on Scrappy Frogs, I just got busy with life and forgot to post it here. Without further ado...the current challenge is to use a faerie on any NEW project. We know I love faeries, right? No problem for me!

We had some issues with Mr. Linky (again), so the challenge has been extended to June 10th! There is plenty of time to get your entry in. What's the prize, you ask? 12 Faerie Stamps (Series 28) from Studio G! Get your faerie project entered and win this fantabulous prize!!! Please let me know what you think of my creation and be sure to visit the other DT's blogs as well!!!

Card Recipe:

DP: Kaiser Crafts

CS: from stash

Stamps: Willow (faerie) from Susana's Custom Art & Card Design, sentiment from CTMH Simple Beauty

Misc: Shimmerz, Swarovski crystals, Copic Sketch markers

6 comments from friends:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my isn't this just lovely that fairy is gorgeous and the sentiment....in fact it is all beautiful.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Stef H said...

This is beautiful. I love that fairy and your colors are super.

Hugs,

Sheri said...

Beautiful and I love your sentiment..so perfect

Lindsy said...

Love the fairy stamp! Your card is beautimus :o)

Unknown said...

This is so cute, I just love it!

Kim said...

Love the sophisticated fairy and how you made the wings transparent. very pretty!