Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Backed-Up Project Pics

Hello again...two days in a row, people! That's gotta be a record for me. ;o) So, I figured I would add a lot of project pics that I never uploaded when I did them and then maybe I'll stay caught up. I don't think anyone actually stops by, but I'm going to try to stay current anyway.

This is a shaped album with a binding just like a regular book...so I could add plenty of lumpy bumpy embellies to it and have it still close...that I made. It is super sturdy too. I believe this is still for sale in my Etsy shop. I used Yellow Bicycle line Frightful for the papers. I love the way it turned out. I'd like to make more shaped albums, but it was VERY time consuming...worth it though!

The next thing I wanted to show you were the altered candles I made for Christmas gifts. I got this idea from Teresa's blog (T's Scrappin' Spot in my links). I loved hers so much that I had to make my own. I made monogrammed ones for my family and the snowflake one was for a gift exchange at hubby's work (they fought over it!). Everyone loved them, so thanks T!


We tried to save money this year, so I made baskets full of handmade stuff and I included Snowman Soup for all. This was the first time I made it and it's really good! I also made crispy peanut butter balls, peanut brittle, "female" fudge and peanut butter fudge. I made little tags for them all so they knew what the treats were.

My niece is hard to shop for, so we ended up with a gift card for her. The little holders they have at Wal-Mart are cute, but I felt the need to make my own. I made a wallet style holder that turned out really cute. I added a ribbon around the card so it could be easily pulled out of the pocket.


I made a couple of other Christmas cards that I had for sale, but I ended up sending them out to friends. I need to replace those with something else in my shop. :o)




Well, I think that's it for now. I have been working on some cards and ATC's, but I'll load those up later today or tomorrow. Have a creative day!

0 comments from friends: