Thursday, December 4, 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas

So, I've been MIA for a while. I got my Christmas cards finished before Thanksgiving so I could mail them out right after. I love penguins, so I paper pieced all my cards with a cute little guy this year. Here are my 2008 cards...



Now that we are into December I am in full swing making Christmas gifts. I made a Red Hat Society paper bag album for my MIL that turned out really cute. There are tags stuck into places and extra pages that slide out for more pictures on both sides. I hope she likes it! Here are some pictures...






I am using a swap I was in on one of my Yahoo Groups for a gift for hubby's Grandmother. It's a 2009 CD Calendar that is way cute. Here is January...


I just finished an altered photo storage box for my sister. She just got a digital camera not too long ago and is taking a lot more pictures. I am trying to encourage her to get them printed A LOT more often than I do with this gift...


Check back tomorrow and I'll have some pictures of stamped candles that I'm making...

0 comments from friends: