Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My First Blog Session!


So here I am in all my glory blogging for the first time. Bear with me...it's a learning process.


I'd like to give a quick shout to Nina from Purple Faerie Paper Crafts for nudging me into getting my own blog. She has a great blog with all kinds of amazing projects and swaps that can be found at http://www.purplefaeriepc.blogspot.com/.


I have recently gotten into creating tear bears and other animals. They make me smile. :o) There are so many different ways to dress them up I feel like I'm playing with those paper dolls you could dress up that I had when I was a little girl. I have yet to try a boy one, but in time I'm sure I will. I think my favorite so far is the "Fall Fairy". Let me know what you think!

1 comments from friends:

Lindsy said...

YEA! I can't wait to see what all you do with your blog :o)