Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wildly Simple...Whateva!

Good morning all my crafty friends!  Are you wondering about the title of my post?  Well, I'm sharing a card that I made yesterday using challenges from Wild Orchid Challenges - one for the girls, Beary Sweet Challenges - "simple" sketch and Cute Card Thursday - whateva.  The sketch was supposed to be simple...as in not so many embellies...heh!  I did my best!  I do love the way it turned out though!

I used the digi stamp called Beauty from Wink Wink Ink for this lovely.  Melanie always includes a colored version (which I used here for a super fast card) and the B&W version in jpg and png.  This set also includes a horn and wings...very convenient and versatile!  Hop on over to the store and check out the newest little cutie...you won't be disappointed!


Check back later for a summer fun card featuring a Kenny K Downloads image!  ;O)

8 comments from friends:

Angela said...

Oh Lelia, this is so sweet!! I have some images that also come pre-colored and I have never used them, but I think I may have to to some fast or should I say faster cards. I love the softness you created with this card. I just loaded my KennyK card on my blog last night!! Don't you just love his images!!! He has 2 more releases coming out this month, one sports and the other his not saying!! We'll just have to wait and see.
Hugs:)
Angela

Jamie said...

This is lovely and I know what you mean about it being tough not to add those embellishments! Beautiful colors! Thanks for joining in our sketch challenge!

Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is so adorable Lelia and you have covered some fun challenges!! I am so far behind in playing the challenges ... you have inspired me to use one of my precolored images and GO FOR IT!! Have a great day & thanks for sharing your wonderful talents!

Danni said...

Beautiful!! Such a pretty card!

Marlene said...

C'est GORGEOUS!!! (If I knew how to write GORGEOUS in French, I would...but I don't, so all you get is "C'est".)

Elise said...

Very adorably cute and this image is so sweet! Thank you for joining us at our Beary Sweet Challenge!

Hugs,
Elise

Melanie Montes de Oca said...

GORGEOUS, Lelia! Love your colors on this one! :o)

Dena said...

Very sweet card Lelia! What a cute image!
Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena