Thursday, July 15, 2010

Another Kenny K Kard!

Good morning everyone!  It's almost Friday!  Woohoo!

Today I have another card using the current Mojo Monday sketch and another Kenny K's Downloads image.  This one is called Download Diva.  She is so, so cute!  I did this one in pastels too so I can enter it in their challenge at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz.  I used my Copics to color, nesties for the circle, DP by MAMBI, flowers are Prima & Wild Orchid Crafts, Smooch Spritz and card stock from my stash.  I didn't have any purple roses to use, so I colored ivory ones to match my card.  Gotta love that!  This will be entered into the new challenge at Wild Orchid Challenges too!  What do you think of it?

Have a great day!

6 comments from friends:

elsi67 said...

Lovely card ♥ Thank you so much for participating in our "Say it with flowers" challenge at WOC ♥

Nancy said...

This is so beautiful, Lelia:O) Love the gorgeous papers and pretty design. Your colouring is lovely.
Thank you for joining KKKG, good luck!
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Marlene said...

Beautifully colored. I love Kenny K's images!

Melanie Montes de Oca said...

Cute stamp and gorgeous coloring, as usual! Like this one a lot! ;o)

paola said...

FABULOUS!! beautifully colored and i love all the details, just stunning, thanks for joining us on Kenny K's challenge
smiles
Paola

Anita said...

How adorable! I love, love, love those flowers!